Five Delta projects were recognized in the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York in the 2018 Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA) competition. This annual competition features projects performed in the consulting engineering field that demonstrate skill and ingenuity. The project submissions are judged by peer panels on criteria that include complexity, innovation, and value to society.
In addition to industry recognition, the EEA helps to publicize the many significant contributions consulting engineers make to the built environment throughout the world. We are proud and fortunate to be working with forward-looking clients on challenging projects and thank them for their cooperation and support in submitting these projects for consideration.
Our submissions this year ranged from ambitious laser scan to Revit virtual model projects to new facility design informed by industrial process mapping to an innovative, rapid deployment, precast concrete bridge design system. Our projects included:
1. MedImmune Campus Master Systems Management and Virtual Models – Diamond Award
2. John Dewey Academy Searles Castle Laser Scan – Platinum Award
3. Incodema Newcut New Facility Design – Gold Award
4. The Agency Business Center at FIVE South College Drive – Silver Award
5. Madison County Creek Road over Clockville Creek Bridge Replacement – Silver Award